Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frugal Living Support

I am now offering a new service . . . with a twist! I have helped many people over the years adjust to living on one income or work their way thru debt or just learn to live a little more frugal, that I thought I would add it to All Things Granola.

But here is the twist. Families that need help with their budget or making frugal choices don't have money to pay somebody to help them thru it! So what I would like to do is offer my services for barter. Now what does that mean exactly?

For local people, there is a myriad of things to barter with. Anything really. From mowing to books to babysitting to cleaning help! If you live off, as most of you do, bartering is still a great option! I'm always up for good books and they mail cheaply. Maybe you know how to use HTML better than me - I could always use help with that! Advertising is always a great way to help out a small business owner. So you see there are many ways to make this work.

This service is a lot better than finding ideas online just because I can give you advice specific to your situation without you having to do the research and trial and error! My credentials are experience! We have lived on one income for 10 years. Our family began with only three mouths to feed, but we are now up to 6! We have lived under many conditions and have managed to barely float at times to thrive at other times. The Lord called us to be good stewards of our money. Whether we have a lot or a little money, He has entrusted that amount to us. We need to learn to do the best we can with what we have. And what an adventure that can be!

So if you are struggling on your one income and want some advice from someone who has been doing it for 10 years now, lets help each other out!

No comments:

Email: