Friday, October 23, 2009

Bradley Childbirth Instructor Training

I'm so excited to announce that I will be attending the Bradley Childbirth Instructor training Dec 10-13 in Anaheim, CA! This is an investment of time and money, as any course of education would be. It takes about 9 months to complete the training. I have a lot of studying and work cut out for me, but I couldn't be more excited about it. When I complete the training I will be a Childbirth Instructor and a Bradley Doula. Both fields are very exciting to me. Sorry if I use that word (excited) repeatedly but it describes my feelings perfectly.

The Lord has provided (again) and has opened this door for me. Praise the Lord! Although I don't have all the funds raised yet, most of them have already been provided for. You can watch the thermometer on the right as I save money for my training.

To learn more about Bradley Childbirth please visit www.bradleybirth.com.

And don't forget you can follow All Things Granola on facebook.

No comments:

Email: