Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome!

So glad you dropped in! This is my new cooking blog. For the next month I will moving posts from my old blog to this new one! I will be discussing special diets, cooking techniques, sharing recipes, and recommending wonderful appliances and ingredients I find along the way. I love to cook and hope to share that with my readers. I am in the process of writing a children's cookbook and this blog will be an extension of that. I am tired of the children's cookbooks full of sugar, artificial colorings and flavorings, so my kids and I are going to make our own. The first will be a cookbook of snack foods. I'm so excited. Being that I am a busy mother and wife and student, this project will take awhile, but that's ok. If you have any suggestions for a snack cookbook, please share! Thanks.

No comments:

Email: